In 2017, visitors who purchase a House, Park and West Garden or a West Garden and Park ticket will be entitled to a free upgrade to their ticket to a park and West Garden Season Ticket, which will enable them to come back to the Park and West Garden throughout the visitor season as often as they like.
Before leaving Hatfield Park, visitors will need to fill in their name, agree to the terms and conditions, and have the back of their ticket stamped; this can be done at the House Reception, any ticketing point (after 1pm) or in the Gift Shop.
On returning to the Park or West Garden on another occasion, the bearer of the Season Ticket will need to show their ticket along with a form of official photo ID to a member of the ticketing staff to gain access. For the Season Ticket to be valid the purchase date must match the date stamped on the back of the ticket.
Return visits using the Hatfield House Season Tickets are not valid during major events, dates are listed below.
*Due to the scale of The Game Fair there will be a need to limit access and on occasions close the Park from 14th July to 6th August, please visit www.hatfield-house.co.uk/visitors-14july-6aug for full details on these restrictions.
1. Hatfield Park & West Garden Season Ticket is valid from Saturday 15th April 2017 to Saturday 30th September 2017.
2. Official Photo Identity will be required to gain access with the Season Ticket. The name on the Season Ticket must match the name on the Photo ID.
3. For the Season Ticket to be valid the date purchased must match the date stamped on the back of the ticket.
4. Return visits using the Hatfield House Season Tickets are not valid during major events; these include but are not restricted to:
*Due to the scale of The Game Fair there will be a need to limit access and on occasions close the Park from 14th July to 6th August, please visit http://www.hatfield-house.co.uk/visitors-14July-6aug for full details on these restrictions.
5. Hatfield House reserves the right to close the House, Park and Gardens without prior notice.
6. Season Tickets are non-transferrable and any ticket being used fraudulently will be withdrawn.
7. Any visitor forgetting to bring their ticket will be required to purchase a ticket for access. No refunds will be issued for duplicate tickets.
8. Lost tickets will need to be replaced by purchasing another ticket eligible for upgrade.
9. Visitors purchasing tickets with Treasure Houses 2 for 1 voucher, Tesco vouchers, TravelZoo or in conjunction with any other offer will not be eligible to upgrade to a Season Ticket.
10. Visitors who purchase tickets in advance at the preferential Group rate will also not be eligible to upgrade to a Season Ticket.
11. Disabled Carers are admitted to Hatfield House, Park and Gardens free of charge when they are accompanying a disabled visitor. Season tickets will be granted to both parties, however, if the carer wishes to visit the grounds without the disabled visitor they will be required to purchase a ticket, which they will be able to upgrade.
12. The Season Ticket offers repeated access to the West Garden, Park and Bloody Hollow. The House, East Garden and Hatfield Park Farm are not included within this offer. Access to the House will be granted to visitors who have purchased a full House, Park and Gardens ticket only on the day of purchase. Supplementary tickets can be purchased for these locations.
13. Season Tickets are not valid on Mondays when the House, Park and West Gardens are closed to the public. Except for Bank Holiday Mondays when they will be accepted.
14. Dogs are not permitted in the West Garden, but Season Ticket holders may bring them into the Park.
15. Season Tickets cannot be refunded after the date of purchase, please see our refunds policy